Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Very Own Etsy Shop

Yikes!!  I finally did it!  I've been toying with this idea for a while now.  After posting pictures of what I've crocheted on facebook and getting over 15 orders this year just through that, I've made it offical.  I'm in business!!

Sorry there were way too many exclaimation marks in that opening, but I am pretty excited.  I want to get this blog in ship shape when I have time off from my teaching and mommy duties.  I hope to share some patterns, pictures of new creations, precious memories, tips, and words of wisdom.  There are a lot of ideas I'm playing around with so please stay tuned to see how this turns out. 

For now I'd love for you to "Like" my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/​ErmasInspiration

And checkout my Etsy Shop Erma's Inspiration.

And just for your viewing pleasure, here's my unhappy model.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment