Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer of Pinterest: Entry #1 Orange Chicken and Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots

The great thing about being a teacher is having the time to do things in the summer.  Life gets so hectic during the school year, I rarely have time to try out all the amazing things I pin on Pinterest.  Enjoy my findings this summer :)

Today I wanted to make something different for dinner.  I love sweet and sour food so I went looking on my dinner board on Pinterest and opened up these two recipes which I thought would go well together (and they did).



I grabbed some Uncle Ben's Wild Brown Rice and steamed some broccoli from our own garden to complete the meal.  We were all quite happy with the results.  I'd definitely recommend these recipes to a friend ;)

Here are the brands I used.  I'd say this dinner for 3 (with at least 2 more portions for leftovers) cost less than $10.

And here's Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear's plates of dinner :) 

Have you tried any great Pinterest recipes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment