Saturday, November 24, 2012

Result of the Sibling Collaboration Experiment

Well this is going to be difficult.  I want to share SOOOOOOOO many images.  I seriously think blogger would crash! 

For a first time event, we're calling it a successs. John snapped gorgeous photos of all my new hats.  I had 2 friends who participated (there were supposed to be 3 but one of the babies got sick). Plus my son who hates modeling but seemed to enjoy having some company. 

I'm hoping to do it again someday.  I'll have to make even more new designs though!

Without further ado, here are our outstanding photos.

Out Takes




Do I hafta smile Uncle John???
 

"No, I didn't try to pull that off, my head is just odd shaped"


Well, ya know this isn't the easiest place to sit ladylike, but I'll make it work. 

Mommies make us SMILE!











Reindeer!

 
 
 
At this point blogger can't handle all the pictures and I've lost the ability to add captions :( A picture's worth a thousand words anyway!

 

Penguins!



 
 

What a little beauty!


Kids being kids :)

 Time to slide!!









 

1 comment: